- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Spectacular West Highland residence thoughtfully restored and set on one of the most coveted lots in Seattle. With a commanding presence, spectacular views and warm interior spaces, this manse will impress even the most discriminating. Enjoy city and water views from the many wonderful indoor and outdoor spaces. Impressive 2 story foyer, top of the line chef's kitchen, luxurious master suite, 5 bed, 7 bath, 7 fireplaces, swimming pool. Relax in the comfort of a fully restored masterpiece.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1510873
- Area: Queen Anne/Magnolia
- Bathrooms: 7 (2 full, 2 half, 3 three-quarter)
- Community: Queen Anne
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Interior Square Footage: 7,900
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 22,500
- Lot Style: Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: See Remarks
- Year Built: 1905
- Web ID: MXJDW5
- Site Features: Deck, Fenced-Fully, Patio
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Stone, Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Radiant, Radiator
- Parking Type: Garage-Attached (1 Space)
- Pool: In-Ground
- Roofing: Composition
- View: City, Mountain, Sound
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $61,573
- Taxes (Year): 2018